Watching (lower league) Austrian football live...

Regionalliga

Have an Idea for an Event but not sure when, where or how? Post it here to get some of the basic planning done!
morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl

Watching (lower league) Austrian football live...

Post by morgenhund » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Is anyone interested in watching Football live at grounds in and around Vienna. I frequently go to Regionalliga (3rd flight) to watch First Vienna and Sportklub - particularly the Derby der Liebe - but am also open to watching other clubs and going to other grounds. The group I go with (mixture of Brits and Austrians) usually hooks on a hearty Schnitzel or a trip to a bar or two (often in the dive bar category) before or after.

Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.

morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl

Re: Watching (lower league) Austrian football live...

Post by morgenhund » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:51 pm

morgenhund wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:49 pm
Is anyone interested in watching Football live at grounds in and around Vienna. I frequently go to Regionalliga (3rd flight) to watch First Vienna and Sportklub - particularly the Derby der Liebe - but am also open to watching other clubs and going to other grounds. The group I go with (mixture of Brits and Austrians) usually hooks on a hearty Schnitzel or a trip to a bar or two (often in the dive bar category) before or after.
The next Derby der Liebe is at Sportklub in the 17th on Friday 29 September at 7:30pm - tickets are available at oeticket.com

http://www.oeticket.com/wiener-sk-first ... =erdetaila
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.

Was This Topic Useful?