1-to-1 German courses in Vienna for Beginners

* Learn German in Vienna in a 1-to-1 setting * www.germanteacher.at

If you offer a service, post it here
German teacher Austria

1-to-1 German courses in Vienna for Beginners

Post by German teacher » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:45 pm

* Learn German in Vienna in a 1-to-1 setting*

If you want to progress quickly and require a flexible schedule, then you should probably try a personal teacher with credential and experience, someone who is licenced as an educator. I’m a qualified and dedicated teacher with 15 years of teaching experience, so you can expect high academic standards, a variety of methods and materials, as well as a pleasant learning space in our home-office in Vienna City Center, right next to Taborstrasse U2.

With a personal teacher you can learn German in a personalised way, you just have to tell me which area you want us to focus on, such as everyday language, grammar brush-up or selected grammar topics, a specific vocabulary or working with texts for your job, technical language or any other special field, etc., and also which skills do you think you'll need to practice most: Listening, Speaking, Reading or Writing.

With individual classes a teacher can do more in-depth teaching, develop lesson plans and tailor the contents to your needs, deficits or enrichment. You will study and train your German grammar at your own pace and with materials that best suits your individual needs.

In 1-to-1 lessons you have more freedom: you can decide, what, where and how you want to learn and practice. Classes can take place from Monday to Friday 8:30-18:30, or Saturday 9:30–14:30. You can schedule your lessons directly with me according to your availability. A normal lesson usually takes 60 minutes, but the actual length can depend on your preference.

In my conversation classes you’ll improve your communicative effectiveness in German and expand your German vocabulary, so you can turn into a confident communicator with local knowledge about Austria and Vienna.

:arrow: - If you want to improve your oral language skills or just discuss everything and anything, get more information about my German conversation classes here: https://www.germanteacher.at/conversation-classes/
:arrow: - If you want to be flexible in time and place, look up my offer for speacial courses and online lessons via Skype, phone or WhatsApp.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me, you can call +4319449910 or write a mail to office@germanteacher.at

Best regards
Sara

Was This Topic Useful?