New, well-connected apartment to Rent this December!

Hello everyone! If someone is looking for an apartment for their family/friends during anytime in December - please let me know! I am happy to let you use my apartment for a fraction of what I pay in rent. It's a very-well connected (5 mins away from Hbf), 55 squared meters apartment, new building. If you're interested, take a look at the pictures below and let me know if you're interested. I'm happy to have you visit the apartment.

marcomarquez United States of America

New, well-connected apartment to Rent this December!

Post by marcomarquez » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:17 am

Hello everyone! If someone is looking for an apartment for their family/friends during anytime in December - please let me know! I am happy to let you use my apartment for a fraction of what I pay in rent.
It's a very-well connected (5 mins away from Hbf), 55 squared meters apartment, new building. If you're interested, take a look at the pictures below and let me know if you're interested. I'm happy to have you visit the apartment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DenisU Austria

Re: New, well-connected apartment to Rent this December!

Post by DenisU » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 am

Hello!

I'm moving back to Vienna in March and looking for a room. I was wondering if this space was still available? You can email me at ugurludenis@gmail.com to stay in contact and for more information!

Thank You,
Denis U.

morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl

Post by morgenhund » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:02 am

Denis, I think the OP meant it was only available in December, but may be wrong.
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.

DenisU Austria

Post by DenisU » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 pm

That would make sense. Haha clearly getting excited! Thanks for the heads up.

Was This Topic Useful?