Argh

The place to greet and chat On-line
Tatt Great Britain
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Argh

Post by Tatt » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Stilly wrote:Taking the subway (with 2 transfers) all the way to OBI this weekend to get paint. Selected the paint, we carried 15L of paint and all supplies back on the train. Getting home, taped everything off, started painting and HATE the colour!! :(
Why don't you take the unopened paint back (with the receipt) and just buy one pot of another colour to test.

Life is a learning curve ;-)

Andreas

spaz

Post by spaz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Hate Mondays at work, when there is nothing to do, and when there is sun outside. Ugha!
bhbuzz.com

Stilly
Expert
Expert

Post by Stilly » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:00 pm

There was 2 different colours, the one we hate but it is opened. I may take it back and have them add another colour to try and change it. It's not easy to get there without a car, so more just a pain in the arse.

Sorry to hear of your pockets being picked...that is def an 'ARGH!'
Last edited by Stilly on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pirate_Kate
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Post by Pirate_Kate » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 pm

spaz wrote:Hate Mondays at work, when there is nothing to do, and when there is sun outside. Ugha!
Its sunny--but there is a VERY cold wind! BRRRRRR! Its not a day to spend outside unless you are really well bundled up.
...and we had the idea, that if we were really good, God would permit us to be pirates." - Mark Twain

Pirate_Kate
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Argh

Post by Pirate_Kate » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Looks like my camera was stolen. We have been so busy with the move that I only noticed last night. What really sucks (besides the fact that it was pretty new) is that it had the pictures I took of the mural Kat painted in Dom's old room on it. Ugh I feel depressed now.
...and we had the idea, that if we were really good, God would permit us to be pirates." - Mark Twain

_kat_ Russia
Former Mod/Admin
Former Mod/Admin

Argh

Post by _kat_ » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 pm

oh no! now i feel depressed too
When in charge ponder. When in trouble delegate. When in doubt mumble. When asked to clarify, say "Trust me".

djbraun
Professional
Professional

Argh

Post by djbraun » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:32 am

me too! it was a gorgeous mural. And Kat is quite the artist.

morgenhund European Union
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl

Argh

Post by morgenhund » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:59 pm

I thought muesli bars were supposed to be healthy... The one I had wasn't... It caused a damaged tooth of mine to break. Much swearing to follow...
Vienna is like an Ikea sofa - you know you should upgrade, but why bother when it is this comfortable.

djbraun
Professional
Professional

Argh

Post by djbraun » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 am

hate this greyness.

GIMME SOME SUN! or at least heat!

Chanda

Argh

Post by Chanda » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 am

How about that wind? Is it always this windy? Even in the summer?

brookie
Professional
Professional

Post by brookie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Yes, it's often windy, even in summer so Vienna nearly always has fresh air and no smog. On the good side, it will get noticeably warmer this weekend... and .... I heard spring birds singing this morning!!!!! Not far away now ....

manu
Expert
Expert

Argh

Post by manu » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 pm

I hate Mondays
I hate my colleagues
I hate EA and BioWare and all the freaking Points and the need to translate and the stupidity of italians that can't just learn the fucking English.
But then he is from the Latin race and they are passionate about everything... The only thing an Englishman gets passionate about is the merits of his ale or a pair of fighting cocks. From "Company of Liars"

Pirate_Kate
GrandMaster
GrandMaster

Argh

Post by Pirate_Kate » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Stupid lazy people who are perfectly capable of taking the escalator or walking up the stairs that are right by the lift, but instead take the lift leaving no room for the people who actually need to use it and are unable to take the stairs.

Ozmatt
Professional
Professional

Argh

Post by Ozmatt » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 am

I'm sick of having to write in this stupid Geschlechtergerechtes Formulieren! StudentInnen, ÖsterreichInnen... it's sending me crazy and is such a joke that it ends up having nothing to do with being sexist! Argh!

annefaerch

Argh

Post by annefaerch » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:16 am

Arrrgh!!!!
Just passed a bunch of "students" expressing their "constructive criticism" by throwing random construction site garbage in front of cars in Ringstrasse!!
When will this kind of idiots realize that random vandalism will never help gain sympathy for a political cause, but just make it more difficult for those who are arguing for the cause in a civilized manner to be taken seriously???
(swearing loudly in Danish...)
Arrrgh!

beachgirl
Expert
Expert

Post by beachgirl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:43 pm

I hate myself for being way too sensitive emotionally!!! I can't stand it!!!! It is soooooooooooooo f... annoying!! :evil:

Can someone please help me become less sensitive??? Only a little bit would help a lot already...
Last edited by beachgirl on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

t_in_vienna
Former Mod/Admin
Former Mod/Admin

Argh

Post by t_in_vienna » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:59 pm

beachgirl wrote:I hate myself for being way too sensitive emotionally!!! I can't stand it!!!! It is soooooooooooooo f... annoying!! :evil:

Can someone please help me become less sensitive??? Only a little bit would help a lot already...
I find listing the positive things in my life to be uplifting. Don't let it bring you down!
I'm just like every modern woman trying to have it all. A loving husband, a family. I only wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade. That's all.

beachgirl
Expert
Expert

Argh

Post by beachgirl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:03 pm

thanks, T! :-)
It's not that I'm not happy with my life or depressed.

It's just that I cry over things that are not worth it and I actually know it doesn't make sense. Still I can't help it...

Snowdog
Master
Master

Post by Snowdog » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:31 am

beachgirl wrote:I hate myself for being way too sensitive emotionally!!! I can't stand it!!!! It is soooooooooooooo f... annoying!! :evil:

You are just fine the way you are, it is who you are. You just have learn to mask some of the outward expressions, and only in certain situations.

80% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at, author unknown

beachgirl
Expert
Expert

Argh

Post by beachgirl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 pm

snowdog, I'm not sure I know what exactely you mean.

yeah, it's part of who I am but it makes me feel really stupid sometimes...

Snowdog
Master
Master

Argh

Post by Snowdog » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Beachgirl don't feel stupid. By masking I will cover that if you are at the Meet and Greet. to long of topic for here.

Alternative, the weather is getting better and the "Diva" demands a trip down to the Insel for swimming. If you don't mind a wet dog some Sat and coming over to the Insel we can cover it then.

Never apologize for who you are.

80% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at, author unknown

Hamlet

Argh

Post by Hamlet » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 am

Hey, Beachgirl...

I think you're just fine!!!

:P

Cheers,
Hamlet.

beachgirl
Expert
Expert

Post by beachgirl » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 am

Hamlet wrote:Hey, Beachgirl...

I think you're just fine!!!

:P

Cheers,
Hamlet.

thanks, guys! :grin:

I know I'm not crazy or sth like that... It's just that I find it extremely annoying! I also know who I got it from... I love you, mom! :lol:

Sunshine Netherlands
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl
Häupl, Sackbauer, Krankl

Argh

Post by Sunshine » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm

stupid new car radio!!

Why doesnt it save any of the channels I program, and why does it lose all the settings I set? I dont want to have to do this every time I get into my car!
And the stupid manual also doesnt tell me anything helpful. ARGHHH
"Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windscreen"

Tatt Great Britain
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tatt » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Sunshine wrote:stupid new car radio!!

Why doesnt it save any of the channels I program, and why does it lose all the settings I set? I dont want to have to do this every time I get into my car!
And the stupid manual also doesnt tell me anything helpful. ARGHHH
Sounds like both power cables have been wired into the ignition system, instead of the auxilary one into the permanent live.

Basically the radio has two 'live wires'; one permanent so it has power to remember all your settings when the engine is not running, and one ignition live so it turns on when you start the car.

If you plug both of these into the ignition live then the radio will turn on when you start the car, but lose all it's settings each time you stop the engine.

Who did your wiring? I would mention it to them - it shouldn't be a big deal to fix.

Andreas
Last edited by Tatt on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

macguy14
Expert
Expert

Argh

Post by macguy14 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:24 pm

We need to form some bike legion.....(for those of you that ride)

I'm so tired of getting chased by cars. They don't pay attention, almost hit you, and then because they're annoyed you're in their way (and i am a safe rider), they freakin chase you in their car, coming really close, beeping the horn.
You don't get in trouble with a gun only if you kill someone, the intent and use of a gun as a threat is serious. And its the same with a car, they use it as a weapon.
I'm ready to call the police each time and make them get out of their car and deal with the situation. Its absolutely ridiculous.
(its one thing to be on the phone, or not paying attention) but to try and push bikers off the road,....only in wien...

Was This Topic Useful?